1. OCTAsmart® topper core has 10 years limited warranty and removable topper cover has 1 year warranty for the quality and workmanship of the product. The seller guarantees that we will replace or repair your OCTAsmart®
topper if it is defective due to faulty workmanship or materials, subject to the limitations described in this warranty.
2. This warranty does not include a normal increase in softness of the core material which does not affect the pressure-relieving qualities of the topper. It also does not include normal reduction of the topper thickness, which can change from 5-15%. Due to the elastic components of the topper, it’s dimensions (lengths and width) have a +/- 2 % tolerance, which is normal and not covered by warranty.
3. In case of product claim, the Seller reserves the right of professional inspection of the topper and might require you to supply photographs of the entire sleeping surface of the topper with any visible faults. Please note the
defective topper must be returned to Seller for inspection to determine the proper remedy, if any, under Warranty. All shipping costs to and from Seller are the sole responsibility of the original buyer, regardless of whether a defect is
confirmed by the Seller or not.
4. Product claims relating to manufacturing errors (sewing errors, eventual stains and other imperfections), which don’t influence the functioning of the topper, must be notified to the Seller within 30 days of topper delivery.
5. The manufacturer does not warrant for topper changes and errors caused by topper use not in accordance with the given instructions and warnings defined in the warranty statement. Claims for topper reparation or topper replacement caused by such errors and by use not in accordance with instructions will not be granted.
6. The warranty is valid from the date of product purchase and valid for 10 years and can be claimed by presenting the original proof of purchase. In the event of any product repair or replacement the warranty will not be renewed or
extended, but will continue from the original date of purchase.
7. If you make a valid claim under the guarantee after 2 years from the date of purchase, the seller will provide you with an equivalent replacement topper subject to you paying a percentage of the price of the topper as follows:
Warranty is not valid if:
1. When the product has been a damaged due to misuse, careless treatment or physical abuse such as cuts, tears, burns or liquid stains.
2. When problems are caused that products have not been maintained in accordance with washing and/or care instructions.
3. Problems are a result of misuse, or careless treatment. Due to normal product wear and tear. When the product is not in a hygienic state or when the returned product has not been protected from damage during transport.
4. Product failure is due to causes other than defective workmanship or materials.
5. When the occurrence of mould, dirt and smells is as a result of poor airing.
6. When product has not been opened within one month of the date of delivery.
7. For transportation costs.
8. When the customer cannot supply an original proof of purchase.